Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standardbank Freezes My account

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @RG2.

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the recent fraudulent charges on your account. 

To expedite the process and provide you with immediate assistance, please share your email address with us. Additionally, kindly provide the email address you typically forward your documents to, so we can fast track your request and assist you further.

We understand the urgency of your situation and assure you that we will do everything in our power to resolve it promptly. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate your cooperation as we work to address your concerns.

Looking forward to your response.

Warm regards,

Standard Bank Team

RG2
New Contributor
Pathetic and Disgusting Service

I have provided them with the required documents still they do not want to uplift and remove block in my account
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @RG2.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've experienced with our services. It's truly regrettable to hear about the difficulties you're facing with accessing your funds, especially when it impacts crucial aspects of your financial responsibilities such as paying rent and car expenses.

We understand the urgency of your situation and want to assure you that we take your concerns seriously. Our standard procedures sometimes involve freezing accounts to ensure the security and integrity of our customers' funds. However, we acknowledge that in this instance, it has caused significant inconvenience for you.

We would like to investigate this matter for you and check the cause of the delay by emailing us at [email protected].

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and assure you that we are committed to resolving this matter promptly. If there's anything else we can assist you with or if you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

RG2
New Contributor
Worse Service i have ever seen banking with standardbank is a night mare ,

I received funds from old mutual for my superfund now standardbank freezes my account they say they want proof of payment I went to old mutual they say their system generate proof of payment in 5 working days after payment made

I do not have money standardbank freezes my account why did not you confirm with old mutual before you freezes my account pathetic service i have to pay rent , i have to pay my car do you even think of your customer ?