Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

1-2-3 Move

Not applicable
I know some were asking about the 1-2-3 move technique for making easy money on fed decisions. Last night worked and absolute charm - I have a chart demonstrating this if anyone is interested.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Chartist yes would like to see the chart.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Thanks done
0 Kudos
tsbc
Contributor
can you mail on [email protected] where do you think the top40 is going, short-term TOPDWQ???
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
hey chartist. thanks for the chart. I think it would help me (and others maybe) if you could explain a bit around say a. timing of the moves (it is easy in retro to see where they were) b. what instruments you have found this works well on, c. whatever else you think may be of interest!
thanks!
0 Kudos
Equidis
Contributor
Hi Chartist, could you please mail this to me on [email protected], many thanks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
to answer all the email questions in one swoop...this move is for intraday trading when you want to be positioned right to take advantage in a say 50 point move.... the trade was GBP 10 per point so profit is GBP 450 or ZAR about 7000 in an hour or so (few points for the spread) .....
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
thanks. but how do you quantify the extent of the moves? (or are you simply setting a 50point 3rd phase move as your target? how do you judge the entry point (at the he end of the second move, i presume).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
buy when the second moves high is taken out.....I didnt know it was gonna be 50 pts ...just sold when I saw we were running out of steam...is usually of this magnitude though
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry that should be first move's high
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Hi Chartist could you pease mail this to me on [email protected], many thanks
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Chartist will your 1-2-3 move work with SSF ?
0 Kudos