Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ABO

Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
Hi guys, any veiws on this share with regards to the latest SENS
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
HOLD HOLD HOLD! This share is about to take off big time - but you'll have to hold for 2-3 years I reckon.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
The intention is to consolidate 100 for 1. This would then turn into a R6-7 share at current values. Having lost its leverage, one would expect it to fall at that point.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I would also reackon that it will drop off once the 100:1 consolidation takes place. Could probably pick them up then for R 3,00. Although some reasonably big buying happening at the moment means that some people think otherwise.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So its going to lose something like 10000% at a time in the future and you recon thats a sign of value..MMM.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Generally exploration companies require mega bucks to bring into production and many years,unless the platinum price suddenly jumps above $2300 and thet is not likely to happen anytime soon as there is really no demand from increased vechicle production.Next boom probably another four years off.
0 Kudos
stomps
Contributor
so as i anderstand what wil happen if you have 1 share then it will be 100 shares after it all happen
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Consolidate 100 for 1 I think means every 100 shares will become 1 (American style reverse split), correct me if I am wrong.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
True...empirical evidence tends to suggest that the shareprice then weakens thereafter destroying further value...while the opposite normally occurs in the case of share splits everything else remaining equal of course.
0 Kudos