Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL and OML looking about right now any views

Not applicable
feels like i am talking to myself -where is pam/preston/chartist& the gang
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Copper
Regular Contributor
.. more pain to come for AGL. OMO Unless you know something i dont
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AGL always find support around 400 and oml around 21.87
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looking good but i did not get in at my entry so thats a lost cause for now also sap as i said in my previuos post
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
LN.. Howzit bru. 2008 is going to be a year when i am going to say "Show me the money"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i feel the same way but this up wave of today i just did not get in on time but i will catch every other one - gonna be posting my alerts - so far so good lets see- using trading strategies from stockcharts.com makes a lot of sense when i combine them with my analysis will let u know - as for the holidays i am still recovering
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Is all the activities in Richard Bay back to normal.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yep all back on track just busy planning my year need to make lots of mullah so my time on ost will be limited but will pop in lots
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hopefully we do not make the same mistake like in 2007 and expect diferent result in 2008
0 Kudos
Not applicable
YEP cos now i see no matter what happens the fundementals is the noise while the ta is the confirmer and if you follow the noise without a ta confirmation u gonna get burnt
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Well said Dude. Q.. Why do not like BIL shares?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i like bil used to work for them always prt of my trading cos its a good business, on one of their plants they making R10000/ 3minutes 80% of the day 365 ayear so R300 for this share is a must by the end of the year
0 Kudos