Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ANS

Robbie
Regular Contributor
@330 I doubled my investment on 2000 shares - very nice. But now suddenly a drop of 19% ..OUCH !! Can investors be so unhappy about a new secretary ?! - well, that's the only SENS news (?)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Finger trouble ! It's 20000 shares
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have also done well so far on this. Looking at volumes of trades, this was a case of panic by smaller traders and a bit of profit taking today. I actually added to my investment on the lows because I think it's heading up again. Well I hope so anyway.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Good idea to add up. If you did not add up yet, @ what price would you ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought more at 275. I'm not sure I'd pay more than around 280/290 (especially if you originally got in under 200. I'm kicking myself though, because I had my finger on the sell trigger at 330 and got greedy. Still, I'm hoping the announcement they've been threatening to make (when it materialises) is good news and it'll push this up to around 400. My worry is the small volumes on the ups and downs. We saw today what the little guys can do to a share like this when they panic. Let's hope it doesn't continue tomorrow because if it goes lower again, I'm going to have to get out.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Yep if it goes below 265 im taking my 50% profit and leaving
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Feeling better about this one today guys? Hope we're headed back to 330 and beyond.
0 Kudos