Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Absa

Not applicable
Seems like the next stop may be 114/115..
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
Thats from drawing a line on the 9th march and 24 June lows..the trend would indicate that we should hit 114 or lower if this selling continues..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
newbee what is your take on fsr to the down side? i see resistance at about 1525
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You mean support at 11525?? I think that should we break 11850,than we could test that support..but it all could change if the US/Europe rally..Some new out in the next few hours will gv more direction
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry yes resistance.thanx
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hond if you look at the volume on the ASA share for the past year,you will notice that the volume is very low,when its moving up,notice the spike in volume when its going down..If the volume starts picking up,that could be good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
me brain not working.lets try again i see SUPPORT at 1525 for fsr! dont understand 118-50 you talk about? im short
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've been on ASA for a month now, and if you look at the chart for Aug till now you will see the 118-50 "support",it tested that support about trice about two weeks ago to no avail..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Look at the volume today...
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
Are they not one of the eight?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
newbee i already took profits on bank shorts.dont be too greedy!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hardly made any money on this trade,went short to early,am glad I never lost any money tho:)so what we shorting next hond?:0
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Talk about confusion...a discussion about 2 shares going on at the same time and neither participant catching on...lol!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
fsr and asa topgun..lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i hope u make some on asa,im short on agl but with a tight stop
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why is the ALSI rallying but ASA is going down??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
cause you hopefully still short ha-ha!
0 Kudos