Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

And all the Dr Roffey

qwest
Frequent Contributor
To my mind the bad Dr gets better pay than any of us makes out of trading what ever
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
divz
Super Contributor
Well he should get paid well his show is the best comedy on TV.. hows that intro... man!! gets me every time absolutely hilarious.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Did he punted a gold share again?
0 Kudos
qwest
Frequent Contributor
Hey man I'm sometimes a bit slow on the uptake but I had a good laugh you calling it the best Comedy on TV,I nearly thru all my charting knowledge overboard reading his gathered garb____ accumelated in book form
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi John.re Roffey does he punt anything but Gold? Six years back I believed him Now Sorry Chum...Jangat
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
that is why I recon they pay for his show...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That intro is fantastic... Like the part where he whips off his glasses and gives a stare of death!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi ..Jonnno ..How right you are about that to obvious set-up Jangat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Re our inimitable Dr Roffey..This reply is submitted because I have noticed many a guy on this forum being relatively new to this 'game' Every week on that other program we are told about merits of gold....So at some stage u gotta be rt and then u can proclaim I am a guru !!!! A case in point..my Boet will not listen to me but after 10 minutes glued to that progam he jumps and Buys HAR at 170.....that nearly a year ago and he is still about 60% down the drain. Be careful.Jangat
0 Kudos