Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BEE scheme

advice
New Contributor
About the circular: These circulars normally succintly state what the crux of the matter is quite early. On page 38 there is a table that shows net income and asset value (per share) will decline by about 50%. Information as to how many shares will be involved is only given on page 65. Nowhere can I ascertain what the consideration will be. I cannot understand why income per share is going to drop by 50% if the black empowerment involves only 15% shareholding. How much of this is going to be newly issued shares (leading to the dilution) is not disclosed (or maybe not clearly disclosed). I think that there is something very funny going on here.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
bob1_1
Contributor
is this offer open to the public, did not see anything. where can i found out about the offer.
0 Kudos
advice
New Contributor
It is a circular that received in the post. I think that it would have been posted to all shareholders. It is not an offer if you care to read my message carefully.
0 Kudos