Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

BILSBN

Not applicable
The Gods are against me at this point. I got stop losses out at a lower price then got back in at a higher price only for the thing to go back down to below my first price, stop loss again. The quickest money i have ever lost was this morning. Should have just kept my BILSBN at 13c...would be smiling today...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank you BIL you beaut! I just recouped my losses for the year with a 150% move from a 7c warrant ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Switched to a trailing stop loss yesterday and it messed me up badly this morning, the market maker cames in late in the morning and i think there are traders that have mastered the art of selling to themselves a small amount that will trigger your stop loss and when the makers come on they exit. I think i was victim to that this morning. Turning a 4c gain into a 2c loss, i am very bitter.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BIL is so good to me at this moment!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dude, yor crissmiss box came early this year. Man oh man. Buy Millie a bag of the good stuff. And platinum Jose!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Yo amigo....ja decided on an extend holiday till mid to end Jan....takin' Millie shoppin' for a little clutch bag...ya know the finest Persian Kid stuff....guaranteed not clash with rest of her wardrobe! Chow hombré...you n the missus have the best one with your family...you comin home to do the Santa stunt for the rugrats?...what a beaut of a day. Adios.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
mmmmm - just read the very first post you made here Y - 'do they know something', you ask. Well I have to wonder why they were buying truckloads of this just before BIL made the Rio announcment. Coincidence or just lucky.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
ja well spotted i reckon these guys knew but proving it is a different story.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah, man, treat Millie to a sexy black number. Spawn & Squeeze hittin George airport as we speak. Be on the Big Beach tomorra. Have a good one, dude.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well done.Y!..Good on ya mate!keep that Ka-Ching! going.
0 Kudos