Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Bad news brushoff

Not applicable
Eurozone crisis, chinese contraction, US unemployment climbing ... All the classic negative indicators being dusted off like flies! This can only equal one thing - bulls are in charge! (which I could say the same for the rugby)
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
if you take a longer term view then the Bulls are in charge...(rugby I am talking about)
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
News is good, not bad. We just had the central-bank currency swap deal surprise so most banks are better off, and now there's expectation that the ECB is likely to get more involved. China has reversed their policy towards a focus on growth rather than inflation.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
news is just noise .. what matters is the price, that the only truth that matters .. an right now price going up and you can either; sell, buy or ignore it ..
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Agree to disagree. My approach works with background context. Yours doesn't, but accept that others might consider the ECB a touch more important than yesterday's closing price.
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
Simon would you consider the 13:00 clock candle as engulfing on the 15min since the there's only 1 point difference
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Remember trading engulfing candles only in direction of trend
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
I understand that, at the moment we're sort of going side ways, although i picked up 164pts earlier
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hmmm .. whatever rocks your bank account ..
0 Kudos