Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Banks

Wizard
Super Contributor
It's an arbitrage opportunity in PUTS...
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
john_1
Super Contributor
Explain?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Guaranteed making money by going Short. Trading under 50EMA. Just look at the gap they have to fill going south.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i closed out my SB TOP PUT at a good profit about half an hour ago,yeh suppose i could have made more by holding,i'm the nervous type around warrants,i lack nerves of steel....however have kept Harmony as i feel it is a surrogate put at this time!
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
There's no such thing as a guarantee. There are high probablities but no guarantees.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Seems Banks are settling in a Channel again? SBK coming up on R80 level again. Good one there Barry. Glad theres still ppl making money in this market.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
thanks,but also sold my Nedbank Call at a slight loss,as now Germany now saying that it will see that investors will not loose their savings has frightened me as they were the most conservative and strongest of bankers....by the way ,if Tito or Trevor does not issue the same statement,investors will withdraw their savings here and place them in a country that has done that....even if we have nothing to do with the banking crisis!
0 Kudos