Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Best Performer

barry_1
Super Contributor
of my small caps for 2012 with again of over 100% capital gain....With to PE ratio around only 8 % plenty more upside is still possible as they seem to be retaining all income for expansion and are not paying dividends yet....sashares2010.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
Yes, this little gem has pushed up my total portfolio by almost 15% practically on its own in the last 2 weeks.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Ja, fressa, they rubbing it in....I can hear your cries thru the wires
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
I see this share is busy dropping big time again.. sitting at 530 today..
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
@Skaap. What is your % portfolio holding in small and altX shares?
Mine is about 20% for small, altx and fledgling. Just curious.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Six months before the final,they were very overbought on the trading update,i think still a good share to hold if bought at the right time.
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
Hmmmm... When is the right time.. always the question. I'm not a day trader, but i remember someone saying that they'd get in around 500... will as we speak they 510
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
Well this share hit 500c today. i reckon its gonna drop a little more still. reduced my buy target to 480c from 500c
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Hi barry Does your blog have a mailing list?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Look near the bottom of the side-bar,there is a "Follow by e-mail" button.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
@Blik - the only top40 stocks I own are BTI and ASR. ASR is my only resource stock. I have a preference for small caps but I don't weight my portfolio. Currently, I have 11 stocks in total - excluding the two Arrow stocks, which I would not have bought on
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
When i first put it on my small cap watchlist at the beginning of the year it was 290 !
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, you wanted cheaper, now it cheaper and you still hesitate ??
0 Kudos