Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Boogieman

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
just to be absolutely clear coz you seem to have formed some odd ideas .. sure Mark and I are both in the same field - broadly online education .. but we're coming at it from completely different directions and completely different strateges and focus areas .. in reality the bigger picture is that each others success helps the other because if one succeeds the market grows and that'll benefit the other .. this is of course true for all the websites in this field, of which there are many .. in short - I bear no grudge (or fear) against Marks website and I would be massively surprised if he begrudged or feared mine ..
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Not applicable
He has always spoken very highly of you Simon. Everyone is witness to that. He did find your going to work for the bank as odd as you were such a free independent spirit previously but he has always respected you. You called him stupid/a ***** trader. I think it is fair to assume that you do not accord him the same respect.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you look at what Chartist says about the reson for creating the website it was never to make money (unlike yours as you have stated here). Most of the stuff is free. There is a group of people (mostly from here actually) who wanted to be able to communicate in a more meaningful way and they have become contributing members who receive daily videos and interact in a chat forum which is limited to traders who are serious about day trading. The constant mudslinging and garbage generated by poeple like RAMS/sponono and FREDSED is exactly why people are happy to contribute a small amount - its keeps them out. This generates a small income to cover the costs of keeping the forum going and having a webmaster on call that can also sort of trading system problems. It certainly produces no profit nor is it designed to so there can be no threat peceived or otherwise. Any money leftover is used to have a party at the end of the year to which I believe you were also invited.
0 Kudos
knopkop
Contributor
Hell how you guys carry on. Why do'nt you do it in private. Why must we, seeking advice, help and guidance from responsible mature well disposed journeymen in the same field be continuously exposed to all the harping that is going on. Ofcourse there is one thing that I can do and that is 'switch-off' So bye bye
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the same way that if you dont want to see pronography you simply dont read it! If you think you will be offended simply dont click!You remind me of my guidance teacher. He used to tell us how he went to the CNA to go and check out all the filth they were selling so that he could warn us to stay away.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Chat forum or tout forum? Given logic implies that objectors be paid so they can have their own Christmas party.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
This is bizarre.Either Mark,Chartist,Alsitrader and Boogieman are the same person or else cloning has become far more advanced than we realise.To see Mark referring to himself in the third person and Simon pretending that he doesn't know that Boogie is actually Mark/Alsitrader/Chartist gives this thread a slightly surreal feel.One flew over the cuckoo's nest has got nothing on this.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes a good dose of ECT is required - highest voltage possible.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Why,have lower voltages already failed?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
clearly....but it all quite simple Mark is Chartist...that much we know. If Chartist was allowed here he would speak in the first person but he isnt so he cant. Alsi also cant speak for himself. Boogieman?...well hes just the boogieman. SimonPB?..well he seems to be bad copy of trader I knew. What they did with the real Simon I really dont know.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
For my money, this a a classic case of paranoid schizophrenia - according to Medilexicon's medical dictionary - "paranoid schizophrenia is schizophrenia characterised predominantly by delusions of persecution and megalomania" Sad but entertaining nonetheless....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
lower voltage created multiple personalities and fusion
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
No need to explain.Multiple personality disorder is nothing to be ashamed of.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well thats easy for a single personality person individual like yourself to say...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
oh come on, it gets dirty on a chat forum .. and mark slings as well as anybody ..
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I am quite happy the way I am,and I am sure Russ agrees.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
fusion,prancing horse and no money, are they all also Boogieman...they seem to appear when the Boogieman visits
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an if Mark was ever interested in why I joined OST, he could try asking ??
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Rams, who left the door to your cot open again. Shut-up, its not diaper changing time yet.
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
LOL... Just as I thought, as a learning trader, I would get tips and access to experience I get standup comedy
0 Kudos