Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Brazen!

Not applicable
John see how that tail at 11.50 am our time represented the reversal signal....
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
Ok, You guys got me. Looked at Stochastic, MA's, ADX , momentum, RSI, on sep alsh and FTSE daily - only see one long dogtail down - then ohmigosh tial wagging the dog. Care to do a video when you get a chance?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I got the tail, I was just having a laugh, but picked up another 90 points based on ftse. Much happier having chat here rather than on DWT.. don't want expose myself to the futures market players.Nice trading. text book stuff.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Which textbook would that be?
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
Well done, saw some indecision on FTSE 100 daily with "harami's" but did not see the upswing coming except for low stoc. OMO
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I was a high risk trade, but effective
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GENTS where can i trade the alsi, dow ftse etc is it not on this platform then where, i feel like you guys are trading somewhere elese
0 Kudos
Not applicable
mail me on [email protected] put u in touch with right ppl
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
John...where can i trade the alsi, dow ftse etc is it not on this platform then where, i feel like you guys are trading somewhere elese ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You need to pay a few more school fee's mate, but if you are keen to pay your dues see chartist email above.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
So i must send you a mail at [email protected]
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Zirk
Frequent Contributor
Anyone catching the second wag of the dogs tail?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Can't wait to get our account. Only sad part is SEQ won't really fit anymore. Only using it for short term trades as my shares are in a BOE account. Don't see the point of paying for two unused accounts here so the days of Brazen and Gravy might be numbered. Such a pity SEQ don't offer what these other guys do.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
NAh! you will be very silly to expect that Alsi trading will completly remove the need to trade the occational instalment. you only need 30k to trade 1 contract and have enough for 50% draw down. 1 contact long this morning would have made you R2500 bucks and it is only 10am.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dunno john-boy. Also opening an account at IG Index and seems you can do most things we wan't to there. Can't have too many accounts cos costs get too high.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Watch those spreads on IG index! but yes it can be done.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Everyone is migrating?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That would be a sad day indeed!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Are you also going John..