Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CALLING ALL BEARS

org
Super Contributor
Amazed by all the people on forum , by your ages some must have daughters to be introduced to this single reptilian, since my wife left me last week.Really want to spread my genes ...I expect september to be bearish, as next fibonacci cluster date is beginning october only,and moving averages are turning ominously down,weekly MACD turning down.Expanding wedge since march(a,b,c,d,e)complete.1987 and 1957 repeat?all my technicals bearish,had a premonition last night,blood on the moon...
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Please go for another reptillian, otherwise if you marry a human she might end up the same as lady Di. I am sure that you know that Prince Chales is also reptillian.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Good to have you back,Z.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Oh yes almost forget, the SHANGHAI market is a disaster waiting to happen,could stop the whole resources boom thing,very high risk to world fin system.China is built on debt.Yes Diana was sacrificed close to place of Marie ANtoinet,but i promise i will behave like a good mammal...
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
What sort of debt do you mean? You're not referring to the 1.3 Trillion Dollars that China is holding are you? Build on US debt, sure.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Org, I also had a premonition last night - that you (as was the case with others like you on this forum) will, in time, no longer be on the forum because you will probably be wiped out. We've seen it before - your type doesn't last long in the market. You might be successful once or twice (or maybe even more), but in the long run, your type doesn't last.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hey wheres ZARp was he not the king of DOOM?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
I am not a bear, but where does China get the money to pay for all their resource imports? Is it only from their manufacture of "MADE IN CHINA"? Just wondering.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
AND BABYBOY .. Super idego on the other hand is cool.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Long-term all markets go up due to inflation, but currently Shanghai market had parabolic rise and must revert back to 200-day moving averages.China has internal debt like US.Capitalists are moving power to China to sink US in long term,shift of Empires...I will turn bullish after capitulation phase...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nothing "must" happen in any market except that prices go up and down... there is no rule that says what must go up must come down or vice versa...prices move up and down but thats between two points which move all the time
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Its safer to play only the downside, unless markets really fell sharp.Prices always revert back to moving averages after a certain time.Currently markets are still expensive imo.intersting stuff at gold-eagle.com click on tech analysis block.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wrong, wrong and wrong...
0 Kudos