Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CFR

sponono
Super Contributor
Falling wedge???
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
divergence on stoch....
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
how's RMI treating you. hope you were able to hold during the recent correction, only 3 cents away from all time highs
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
dumped them.... Had a serious issue when I put in my claim with Outsurance first week of May. Picked up Clover late in May
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Whats Outsurance got to do with Richemont?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
all time high: time to add some more on RMI despite poor service from Outsurance.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Ok, Richemont is a great long term share and has nothing to do with Outsurance, so if you sold CFR because of Outsurance you not so very clued up with what CFR business is all about?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
oh sorry, now i see. saw topic and thought CFR was dumped, sorry :)
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
How did RMI treat you guys since it was formed/all that activity? i had some but sold them quite soon afterwards?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
technicals...trend down with a nice engulfing candle on 5 july. Fundamentals...anybody care to comment on the stock turn and PEG ratio
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Last results refers. "expansion and integration of manufacturing facilities". What most people don't know is that just like the motor industry, key suppliers provide luxury goods makers with "building blocks/parts" - they don't make your watch - they assemble it. So even though you thought that these top watch brands have in house manufacturing the truth is that the majority of them outsource to about one of 4 major parts producers. It doesn't pay you to build your own movements - even if you have a name like Jaeger le Coultre. This company is going to focus on driving down its input costs. It is also going to ensure supply - and that means selling to other brands - and is not going to open a maison branch in Boksburg -but almost certainly in Nairobi and Lagos airports( if not there already) ....Same appoies to the jewellery and that is 75% of their business with the watche.s They could dump Dunhill though and Lauren!! The rest - great !!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Wedge still falling....
0 Kudos