Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CRD Good investment in future???

jakon
Occasional Contributor
Currently CRD produced almost 6000 for the year, on their forecast and activities they predict to up that to 45 000 by 2013. Is this the time to buy at a very low level and keep for two or three years? I already bought at 29c.Thinking of buyin some more..silly or not???
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Wizard
Super Contributor
If anything the graph has bottomed out. There could be turn around on this.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
They have been on a downward slide for a long time, is it a wise choice? Why do you thing its a good buy for the medium term?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Technical play to the 200EMA. Then sell if the fundamentals don't support any further move up
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Sorry to sound dumb, but I have just started trading so I dont know what you mean by 200EMA.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
On the graphs select the 200EMA, which is a yearly average on price performance. It's a level that a lot of traders look at and base their strategies on.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Ok did that. So am I waiting for the EMA line to intersect the share line before buying? Or how do you read it?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Look at it as a theoretical value that the share may go to. Play around with graphs.to get the feel of it.
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
where do u find the 200 ema??
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Ok thanks. Will give it a try! :)
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
Where can i find these graphs?
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
its on the Standard Bank Chart. Look at the SMA tab and change it to EMA and next to that change the figure(12) to 200
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
Click on the share and on the next screen top right there will be something stating price chart. Click on that.
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
jakon
Occasional Contributor
what high risk shares do you think is worth to look at? I think CRD can be one with exceptional returns at this level.. or am i walking in blindly?
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Any idea if it will be like BFS?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
I see that they have a Nick Far-Jones from Aus listed as a director. The rugby player? Their outlook for meduim term mining does seem positive
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Is the jury still out about this one?
0 Kudos