Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Calls for 1000 points Dow rally

Wizard
Super Contributor
I get the feeling it's bottoming out. Next week a bit of a rally should be on the cards. It's too dangerous to short it now
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Gold is like an RSI of the DOW. New lows for the DOW but refused to be confirmed by new highs on GOLD. Rally is coming people!!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
uncle DOW doesn't want to go through 6500. Hopefully u guys don't keep shorts over the weekend!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Approaching the futures close out can cause the market to become volatile towards the end of next week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Had one last week SBK work out ok, long this weekend not looking good :-)
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
TOPSBS and AMSSBW are what i'm in right now in my trading portfolio
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How now yank ? bulls wake up now ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice rally at the end..but it was mainly short covering...so wheres the bottom??6500?? 4500?? 1000?? damn im a bear but i dont want the bulls to become extinct..the market has got to have a big rally soon..a sustained rally over a week..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Barry ,One thing that interested me about AGL was the Break of the 50 MA 2 days ago and then the Break above the 200 MA today held this very well all day. The break through resistance at 170.00 also had a bounce off the 50 ma and broke straight through . Was keeping a eye on the 50 ma all this time pull through 2 days ago and the break through the 200 was my buy signal hourly charts
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Eish, where is the rally?!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
somwhere in yur mind where it became real...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Nova. Your opinion on the Yanks wanting to change the Mark-to-Market rule and what impact that might have on our banks?
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
Sounds like a Bon Jovi song about oh wo, we're nearly half way there. I'll have a huge slice of humble pie with some grovel on the side
0 Kudos
PILOT_ROB
Contributor
Good call on the rally - this ones going loooong !!!
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos