Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chartist-global warming

Russ
Super Contributor
Chartist,do you see global warming as a serious problem? If so how will it affect the way we trade in the future? Also,is there anything you can do about it,possibly through your knowledge of the fibonnaci principles?If you can't,do you think Clive can do anything about it,and if he can't do you think he at least believes he can?Finally,are there any shares that might benefit from global warming,like ice-cream manufacturers? I would value a technical analyst's view of this issue.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Mic
Super Contributor
Hi Russ, I think we will be trading in airconditioned rooms and I would personaly leave MKX alone and rather look for a aircon comp to invest in OMO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BWAHAHAHAHA....nice one Russ. However on a more serious note, your jibe actually has a credible undertone. Did you know that everything down to a molecular level, even petal and our own dna arrangements are based on fibo's????....tis true!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yesterdays morning live (SABC 2) had a German Technical Ambassador who will be hosting seminar on the use of green energy (solar, hydro, wind etc) I see companies who invest in this technologies making it in the future.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Russ, in my humble view, nuke power will become more acceptable world over, that is why the big scramble for uranium; go for SXR. Also the IPSA gas power generators could become a bigger player with the "cleaner" and more cost effective relative to coal energy being provided.
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
In the mean time Eskom has announced it will be paying more for coal. (See EXX recent rise)Anyone think pennies like Wescoal will benefit?
0 Kudos