Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chartist - lets rather see who does NOTwant the ban to be lifted.

Not applicable
K *****ie..I agree with u...ban urself..plz..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Replace the k in ur nick with an s an url see the meaning of that ****;)
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I would like him back, not because of his posts, but rather I disagree with the "Big Brother is Watching" concept. If you dont want to read a post, then dont - it's as simple as that. I personally dont like a post that's on the forum at the moment, about "Which political party will you vote for" - so I am not going to read it. I personally couldn't care less if its on the forum or not though - if it makes someone else happy then keep it on. So bring Chartist back.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
8-O Newbee, some respect please!!! How can you say that to our dear Dookie?!? You should be banned for profanity and personal attack!
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Well said Blik. Why should Big Brother decide that one thing is more offensive than another. We are all free to log on or not to log on - to read the posts, or not to.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Read up and urll notice my post was a mere retaliation..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't know what the fuss is about. Chartist recently posted that he's essentially not an OST customer anymore because they won't do a thing that he tells them to. So what's he losing by being banned? There must be other forums where his peculiar brand of venomous disparagement and juvenile sexual innuendo will be appreciated. I don't know where, but he seems to be reasonably intelligent, so he'll probably find them.
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
Perhaps it's us who may lose out, on his views on the market, TA trends and the like?
Imagine if everyone was like us, or we could make them say, do, sit, stay, roll-over when we wanted them to.....
Be like the frog on a log - read it, read it, read it - and then use it or don't use it and take repsonsibilities for your own actions and reactions LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
True, D, true. Chartist's actions led to OST's reaction. Now how about giving this frog a kiss and turning her into a princess?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Godammit. Something interesting happens on the forum after months of dreariness and I miss it. What did the mean old queen do this time?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Heh B, I don't know but I suspect he may have told Simon to take it like a man, or something to that effect ;-)
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
I don't think any of us know - but we really, really, want to!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
wonder if ost would ban you if you had a couple of billion in thier platform?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Bring vir C terug, en sommer nou of anders----
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I think Simon is really Chartist and his salary is based on the # of hits this forum attracts..........
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Where's Chartists sidekick aka John?
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Maybe Simon (ot relevant person) should come in here, and lets us know the reason why Chartboy was banned - I wouldnt want to make the same mistake.
0 Kudos