Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chartist

kwagga
Super Contributor
Chartist started posting on his library again....
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
He must be cheating on us with another group...
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Kwagga i still have this addresshttp://www.screencast.com/users/Chartist of chartists library but dont see any new posts is there another
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Gap play setting up nicely.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
not today saash...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
This was just a test to see if the interest in Chartist has faded. I kinda miss his input on this forum. I think most forum members has forgotten the old faart.
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Hey and where is nova, miss his input too.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
He is not forgotten at all! Although most of his comments were geared to a trading point of view, his general opinion was always worth a read. I think he added value to the forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As I was not around when these guys were here, is it out of place to ask why they left or are no longer in the forum? I see from previous paosts these guys gave great input so how come the loss to our small community?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I miss the feud between John and Chartist. Was always nice reading.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Simon banned Chartist from the forum group. Unfortunately Chartist didn't believe in rules which made him a brilliant trader. Suffice to say, I think he found it difficult to stick to rules in other places, which require rules like this forum group. I think Chartist is the reason a lot of guys on this forum group can now practice day trading. He shared his knowledge frequently. You can still access some of his stuff on http://www.screencast.com/users/Chartist . Ambush zone, Fib retracements, complicated fibs and scalps are especially interesting to watch.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err small point .. brilliant traders are fanaticaly about rules in their trading ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rather say: He followed his own set of rules - that was not compatible with the group's rules.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Well said. So Simon, for your show tonight, why don't you mention a few basic rules that all brilliant traders should follow ?
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
Where can I watch the show or is it radio?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Ja, he's quite nice looking on the wireless.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Although I find his tie's a bit distracting when I am listerning
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I miss Chartist. A lot. Just saying.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He doesn't write, he doesn't call...
0 Kudos