Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Check out: http://saequities.blogspot.com/

Not applicable
My partner and I will be posting our trading thoughts and welcome any comments and participation. Please pop by and let us know your thoughts. Cheers Kick
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
I am new in the game, your thoughs are essential keep them coming, So tell me what you think about telkom shares will they ever go up?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Eagle Eye - if you are new in the game, ease your way in and don't risk too much initially until you feel comfortable and have come up with a strategy. Telkom is not a share I follow and avoid generally - my two cents: a parastatal which has the distinct advantage of an in place fixed line infrastructure - but service is shocking, management incompetent and I feel Neotel will consistently eat into their Market Share. Technically the chart looks bad - in a neat down trend and until this resistance is broken don't bank on upside. Not something I would want to own. Good luck. In future I will reply to the odd mail here but will rather use my blog to get to a wider audience.
0 Kudos
Oops
Occasional Contributor
In terms of current Exchange Control rulings in South Africa, you are not permitted to play foreign lotteries. This is highlighted in the Exchange Control Regulations and the Exchange Control Rulings. The regulations can be found at www.resbank.co.za under "Exchange Control, Publications"
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Oops!You are in the wrong thread.
0 Kudos