Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Cheers, I am off.

Not applicable
Just closed my account so this will be my last post. Anyone wishing to contact me can do so on this email > [email protected] I learnt a lot and wish to thank you all for the odd chat here and there. I will be focusing on my Personal Pension Portfolio on another platform in future so this account is now redundant. I will most certainly recommend Standards Online Share Platform if anyone asks. Take Care All. Kind Regards, BTTB.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
DEP
Super Contributor
Why, tell us what happened?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Adios amigo ...... all the best.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Geez!! this place is getting quiet! i remember the days not so long ago when a days posts went on forever (even qualified for my "books read for the year list") now to be scanned in a few minutes. There goes BTTB, chartist banned, John? who knows ...(quietly removed by OST hit squad me thinks) Brazen needs boredom and wine to kick in before she says anything and Org well not enough war for him to post and so the list goes on. Suppose what happens in controlled environments life just gets damn boring.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
At least Simon is still around.... hahahha
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
And Roffey. Scary thing is he is starting to make sense.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Well im not that sure about Roffey.... he punted Simmers last week, and now its fallen 50c.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
By now ou should know the golden rule: If Roffey punts -> You go short. Profit almost gauranteed.
0 Kudos