Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Christo what do you know?

mikki
Contributor
Christo Wiese has steadily been buying SSF's since mid-March to the value of R 91.9m. Some of the other Directors have sold, but not him! I know that there is currently construction at the Shoprite warehouse - I think extra warehouse space. I don't know too much about SSF's - but isn't that for the short term? You think it might be to do with Wal-Mart? I know they deal in huge volumes of stock - hence the construction?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Galuc
Super Contributor
And he keeps buying more????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mikki , what is the source of your information ? I thought , according to director dealing , that he was buying shares?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
mikki
Contributor
Just to confirm that it is extra warehouse space being built at the head offices here in Brackenfell
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
is this not insider trading?
0 Kudos
am_1
Frequent Contributor
Also been stocking up on TDH
0 Kudos
Not applicable
why only christo wiese buying?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
why only christo wiese buying?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well only if the walmart story is true .. an his buying would ertainly suggest that they are NOT talking to walmart ..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
He bought more than R 800 mil of stock in the last few years. So know were the oke puts his money. That's excluding the new SSF deals.
0 Kudos
mikki
Contributor
Jeepers Kwagga - amazing! This obviously gives me a lot of confidence holding shares in his company.
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
questions ... this cannot be a good thing that he's spending so much of his time trading shares and SSF rather than focusing on the business...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He's building capital for a move! Maybe a pension move or maybe a Africa move, but he is on the move.
0 Kudos
mikki
Contributor
So Snakepit you say it's not positive?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
and again. and again
0 Kudos