Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DATAPRO

BIG_40
Occasional Contributor
Over the past few weeks the directors have traded long on CFD's (R8m worth)and on SSF. Is there a strong message
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
as I understood (and I could be wrong, but I am sure I will be corrected if I am). They kept the same expousure and essentially just freed up some cash that they did seemingly not put back into the share.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Not sure if you're wrong, but I sure would like to correct you. Feeling chipper this morning, got my ADSL back.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ah brazen, yes me home adsl was down for 3 weeks. fortunately I don't live at home any mores.....

but feel free to correct me on anything that feels right!
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Brazen get iburst you will not be sorry.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks Mic. Will definately look into it as my TKG contract is nearly up. Sadly, all these things are a problem down this part of the world. Backwoods.
0 Kudos
BIG_40
Occasional Contributor
Even if they freed up cash surely it must be a good signal that one of the directors went long on a CFD on 711,000 shares at 125 cents.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi Brazen. I see you are on the move soon, are you staying in the area or moving to the big bright lights!
0 Kudos
BIG_40
Occasional Contributor
Even if they freed up cash surely it must be a good signal that one of the directors went long on a CFD on 711,000 shares at 125 cents.
0 Kudos
BIG_40
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
BIG_40
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos