Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DNA Converging Technologies(Pty)Ltd

schizo
Frequent Contributor
any one heard of this company, they claim to invest your money on the ftse and for every R100000 you invest, you get R7000 back a month, with your initial investment gauranteed , sounds shady
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
platsak
Super Contributor
To be safe begin by making an enquiry at the financial services board. Suddenly theres a lot of very dubious investor schemes doing the round again? Strange how these schemes pops up the moment it gets harder to make money. Any one remember the ones we had from 1998-2001?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
7% a month = high risk, without event he risk of them being a scam.
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
hi schizo, how have you heard about them ? I've heard of them as well about 3 months ago, but was unsure whether to go ahead with it.
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
was refered to them by someone (Reliable source), but the guy phoned me and when i asked him about his methodology he said it is intellectual property that he cant divulge, but he told me it was based on some hectic calculations etc etc, i kinda figured he talkin sh*t when he went on that he never losses and he also manages money for religious organisations. but ii can see how someone who doesnt know anything about the markets would fall for this. where did you hear about it ?
0 Kudos
Ameesh
Contributor
Also from a friend (reliable source as well). My friend did invest with him. From what i know, he has honored the contract so far and achieved the 7% ROI / month. My friend has received that return into his bank account every month. I'm keen to see as to whether the initial capital is returned at the end.
0 Kudos