Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DOW direction

Not applicable
As a little bit of fun and crystal ball gazing, any one wanna take a poke and suggest where the DOW will open and if it will keep that direction? ie. open in the red and continue down (maybe even a brave guess at the close) or open up and stay green to close where? I say open down and low of about 80 points down to close about 20 points down (being cautious as it has done the same same last two days). OMO
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
Open down, finish up strong, good employment data coming out...
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
I agree with clarity,it's so crystal clear.And tommorow we rally!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
futures are up 10points
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
all I know is we're gonna rally tomorrow! rally rally rally!! buy now!!
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Guys, whats a good website to get a live chart of the dow, so that i can monitor it as soon as it opens? Eddy what share in specific do u feel will rally tomorrow?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good job numbers for new applicants, but the continuing numbers are weaker. People are away for summer hols (and folour?) so the numbers could be massaged to look better as fewer people might be looking? Read teen unemployment is at its highest ever and as they never worked before they cannot claim for unemployment benefit.
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
nyse.com for live graph! I'm long resources.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ive got my brown shorts on for AGL and BHP.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
money.cnn.com , can see pre-market, open market and after hours. Also links to world markets etc.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wow, what a surge to new peaks of +137 up to end +30 up (some profit taking in last 20 minutes maybe?). Interesting how market saw data as good with fewer new claims but overall up 100k to 6.8mil people claiming unemployment. Retail sales up but is this a pre-summer holiday stockup at cheeper "Sale" days? we will have to wait for next few months data to see recovery I guess. Well I need to get some window-leen for my ball as it was really fuzzy...
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
see www.e-wavecharts.com for best dow analysis
0 Kudos