Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DRD buyout

Not applicable
anyone else heard the rumour ....2 -3X times current prices?
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
asylum
Super Contributor
mmmmm that would spice things up very nicely.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
2-3X? why such a massive premium? Sounds like stale bulls trying to pump the price.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hey ...you caught me out!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah dude, I'm talking about stale bulls who paid north of 2000c, heck even north of 5000c for this one.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Mr Spagetti doing his thing again ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
stale bulls?...those are dead and decaying bulls hoping to get still get some money back to pay for the corpse disposal.... seriously though most I think dumped when we had those high volume days on the sell first at ZAR 10 and then 6....this was a classic panic sell ...pleezz just give me something for this cr@p I hold scenario.....the new buyers of DRD are is dewey eyed veal all eager and ready to run....
0 Kudos
splinter
Occasional Contributor
You seem to have got it going again, thanks
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
and interesting that a certain doc virtually claimed last night that it is now showing signs of why he recommended it all those many painful (not for me) months ago. or something to that effect.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
really...I missed that...I mailed him recently telling him that he only had 600 pts to go before he could say "I told you so" ...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
he he. bet he treasures that email.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes he even told me he has a special file he puts them in...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist , maybe you and the Doc should come together some time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
will you be the referee?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
only if the two of you pillow fight
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i was thinking more of mud wrestling...
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Now that's a pretty picture - in the left corner, a Colonel Sanders look-alike, swinging a large continental pillow, and in the right, our very own Chartist, with 2 floppy down pillows, one in each hand. And they look like someone has been biting on them?
0 Kudos