Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SB Warrants

Asher
Regular Contributor
OK. I get that I may be the only person still trading warrants but please be patient and explain to me why there is such a MASSIVE spread on most of SB's warrants

I do most of my trading after market close and I am wondering if this is the reason: does the site not show the bid & offers at market close? Or is it like this all day?
Currently AGLSBI has: Buyers at: 30 Sellers at: 41
:O
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
john_1
Super Contributor
Asher, The market maker( the sourse of almost all liquidity) is only pressent in the market from 9.10am-4-50pm everything else is just bottom feeders and hopfulls. Please take care to place trades against the matrix as this is what the issuer( market Maker)are using to determine the price. Good luck!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Ash.....you can download the daily or in your case nightly matrix (spreadsheet) from.... http://www.warrants.co.za/servlets/za.co.scmb.www.proxy.WarrantsWWW/DailyWarrantMatrix.xls .....updated every morning for that days trading. Adios.
0 Kudos