Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Damn

Brazen
Super Contributor
I wanna buy Implats but it just won't make a move. Up or down, just godamned do something.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
B : Point and Figure says : R236 = Resistance and R212 = Support...however, on a SELL signal as at.Same as AMS...Overall,looks like a mid-range Bull/Bear squabble,on a tight-rope,etc
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Eish! Someone is in a bad mood ?
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Yip - i have also watching it but it is not happening
0 Kudos
mwk
Frequent Contributor
For long term, or short term trading?
I've been accumulating IMP as a long term (> 3 yrs) investment, and bought at 214 on Wednesday. Lately it perks up in the morning but seems to hit a low in the afternoon.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Mwk - are you buying shares or instalments
0 Kudos
mwk
Frequent Contributor
Shares.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip mwk, seen that, up nicely in the morning and then straight back to 218 in the afternoon. If you're looking at 3 years, and you're in shares, I think you'll be very happy. Just set a stop loss at 20% or so and forget about it completely until 2010.
0 Kudos
mwk
Frequent Contributor
Exactamundo.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
hey B i know the feeling. sitting with SSF on it that seems to be exceedingly volatile lately. cant seem to make its mind up. I guess the strikes and the Zim nationalisation thingy are weighing on peoples minds.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Been in and out of an ssf since feb and not doing well.
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Also lost some money on SSF with stop loss trigger! Guess there is some money to me made between R215 and R225...
0 Kudos