Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dead Cat

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
DOW dead cat has bounced and will be landing with a thud!!Its all turning RED now
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
barry_1
Super Contributor
As always,our resources income will be saved by falling Rand against the Dollar as we then receive more in dividends.New traders are not used to this phenomenon.There will be bargains aplenty to pick up later,as for now gold ,platinum prices are inflated.A while ago i said that our salvation lay in the west,meaning Europe and America.Other forumites felt China could absorb all.I fear this will be proved to be false as they are not used to operating in a free market environment and have much to learn.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
mhh, i still think that Asia will have plenty capacity to absorb global resources. At the moment supply demand is keeping prices high. In part because even though production capacity can be wound up, the supply chain side still has to catch up. Not enough port capacity and ships not being built fast enough. Look at the freight rates for dry bulk ship charters if you are finding it hard to believe me. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
NASDAQ ,Dow ,Hang Seng,FTSE100 all in down trend would the recources safe it this time Barry? look like world market is ready for a tumble, this is the first time in my short trading life in bearish lol and i dont like it.........
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so far it looks like a correction from all the upside have to wait it out or get into puts p- i am in puts waiting to see as this is my first trade for the week
0 Kudos