Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Do not know what to say.

Not applicable
Profit warning ...The board expects that final unaudited interim results will be published on or before Wednesday the 2nd of March 2007. ... Now, if the board is this accurate about the day and date of the calender I am frightened to guess how accurate these illiterate people are about things like financial statements ... OMO.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
I use company communications as an unscientific way of judging a companies future performance. I check the condition of their annual reports, sens and websites. You wouldn't believe the number of times sloppy communication equates to sloppy management. The only company that has really has gone counter to my theory is Sallies....they have a terrible website but I guess they concentrate more on mining, but you are almost guaranteed a IT/Tech company with a bad website will not amount to much. Unfortunately the converse is not true...good communication and website does not always equate to good management. They just know how to market well.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Well our only hope now is the HEAT!!!!
0 Kudos