Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dow futures down 281 points

asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope, reuters has dj futures +25
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yeah site im using a bit delayed it seems thanks Simon
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
more then a bit, the futures been green since id morning and were never more then 100 points red.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Only spread panic after you have taken two deep breathes and drained the last of the whiskey! LOL
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yes Simon i nornally use cnn money and never had a problem before maybe website problems thanks will from now on use double ckecks.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
you mean double ckechs, surely?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Steady there. No need to be surly.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
what are the best sites to view dj futures with not to much lag.
0 Kudos
faure
Frequent Contributor
I use http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/. Can someone post a link for our futures pre-market indicators. It was somewhere on the Deutsche site I think. SnP has dropped 4% in the last two days and the US market isn't closed yet. It's surprising how well our market has been able to weather the storm.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
faure i also use cnn money but it was not updating yesterday and when i saw the dow futures down 281 points i almost sh%t myself. Found out that my parental control was blocking updates maybe was seing site as a gambling site.LOL
0 Kudos