Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Easy Trader

Not applicable
Simon, I remember you saying a while ago that easy trader was going to be upgraded in July? am I right? Is it delayed? thanks a lot Simon
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Nessy
Contributor
Hi, I just got an email notification that it will... as from tommorrow.
0 Kudos
Levitt
Regular Contributor
The new version will include the following changes: The menu control has been moved from the right slide menu, to the top left of the screen for easier navigation. It now also has the ability to dock on either side of the workspace. An enhanced work space in the form of tabs will enable you to create multiple tabs to track the market. Configuration settings will now be saved centrally making it possible to have the same view of your work space irrespective of where you are accessing your account from. The news headlines are now in the form of a widget, making it possible to position it anywhere within a tab. Snap to grid functionally has been introduced to allow for quick and easy alignment of widgets. You will now be able to choose your own colour and font settings. The system will be pre-configured with six standard themes to choose from, as well as the ability to create a customised theme to meet individual preferences.
0 Kudos