Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Educational Newsletter

kr_pto
Super Contributor
thanks Simon, good job on this; a nice read.
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Yep, well done, just the right length, and great varied topics. Have you considered doing a "Stock of the Month" section, or would that constitute providing financial advice?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nice mon, just a small request - could you make all the Standard Financial Markets PDF documents more printer friendly. There is to much colour , also to much background colour. 2 things . lotsa colour makes the file bigger and also uses an awful lot of ink when printing. SFM probably sends out 1000's of documents each day- there could be a saving by reducing colour in these document to the minimum.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it would be financial advice and I'm not qualified to do that. Colour, good point, except of course I like all the colours, makes for better looking? But will add it to commenmts and we'll think on it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Setting my printer to print greyscale works OK for me. Useful newsletter
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I like the colour and at 208KB I don't really see size as a problem. But I don't print. I read on screen and I could see how printing may cause a problem. So maybe we should do a print or on screen survey.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There is a print button that is attached to documents that offers a "printer friendly" choice - when one chooses this option then only the text will print leaving the graphics behind.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
My printer could have been made by Henry Ford. Any colour you like as long as its black.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Very nice Simone! I think more pictures would be good tho.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Yeah right - but think of the bandwidth they will chow mailing out the 1m squares.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
nice pretty ones. with colouring-in options for when we bored on the weekends.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Sure, just as long as it is all in shades of GREEN u can do as much pics u want!
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
ah green. now there's a sweet colour. almost as sweet as gold.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Great news letter thanks Simon,i send on to my family scattered round the country.Also if i print i do so in GREYSCALE PRINTING which saves on coloured ink.Please continue to issue the news letter as is ,as it is very eye catching.Thanks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well I would not agree with everything in this thread but I would not trade this forum even for BHP Billiton PLC today and this baby was GREEEEEEEEEN today. Have a lovely weekend all.
0 Kudos