Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

FYI - Market makers

Not applicable
so now which is it...if they are lying its really important that we know this....as a forum we entrust a huge amount of money to them...as someone pointed out earlier they have been know to be less than honest...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Another thing - a while ago they said they were gonna improve their spread. 3c. 9 times out of 10 it's wider than that. Is is really that hard to keep a consistent 3c spread?
0 Kudos
Equidis
Contributor
and mm's disappeared again!!! these are crucial times!!!
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
time to phone them and ask them which concerned JSE employee called them and instructed them to get out...do us all a favour...
0 Kudos
Equidis
Contributor
to those that dont already know, there are more waves in the toybox
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
So did you make money today Chartist or did those crooks save you from a bad trade.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John, to answer your question ...I made money but not nearly as much as I will tommorow morning....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the JSE asked all issuers to stop auto updating bids/odffers during the close out period due to bandwidth constraints (this isn;t the first time). One was still able to trade warrants and instalments - but you had to call the issuer to enable the trade.
0 Kudos
Equidis
Contributor
Good to have you back Simon, could you please look into why Live Bid prices are not being updated on the site, Ta.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what live bids?
0 Kudos
Equidis
Contributor
My Account -> My Portfolio -> Show Prices in portfolio as :BID:;:LIVE: - was not working until 2 minutes ago. Ta.
0 Kudos