Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Farce

Not applicable
This is a farce now. Seems there's an unlimited amount of sellers at the moment. I'd bet my house on this one but alas, i'm bonded over my head as it is. Oh well, next time 'round....
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
It's all small stuff though... Buyers > sellers atleast 2.5 times. Can you wait :)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
buyers can not be 2.5x bigger then sellers. Becoz if that was true the stock would be rising. You're only seeing some of the buyers/sellers. Rest are waiting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Relax, small volumes. This is an excellent share to hang on to. We must be patient and ride out this era.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
doomsdayza, that's not 2.5 times more buyers than sellers. What you're seeing is buyers at their price and sellers at their price but the two are not aggreeing on the price; what you're not seeing is the buyers and sellers who buy or sell at market. It's the at market traders that are taking what's on offer rather than the buyers and sellers that you see on your screen.
0 Kudos