Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For Barry or any other clever entity out there

boing
Frequent Contributor
Hi Barry. I know you have a more long term view on this one, but I am looking for a good signal to get into LBTSTA. With the rand relatively strong at the moment, what is your view on this.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi,of late they have entered agreements with other major prop companies,so to a certain extent their profile is changing ,for the better as re-assess the needs of their tenants as they move more into the cities.At the moment as far as i can ascertain the part property market they are in is picking up overseas.Fot a technical entry in my opinion this might be the time as i think the downward movement of the share price is over.If one looks back over the last year one can see that the PE ratio around 36 is about at the lowest point.If u are worried about the stronger Rand it would be better to delay entry for a month or two.I don't see this share as a quick play to hold up to dividends.If that is your intention there many other shares out there better suited to that stratergy.Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
boing
Frequent Contributor
Thank you for the advice Barry. What I meant with the strong rand is the fact that I do not see it appreciating much further. I was thinking of getting into LBTSTA to use as a rand hedge as well when it starts depreciating again. Also, I actually want to use share installments as a quick play. Find a suitable entry point and sell out after 5% profit. Probably a stupid exit strategy, but at least I have one.
0 Kudos