Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

For Simon

quovadis
Frequent Contributor
As I'll still be overseas for some time I cannot attend any of the courses where I would be able to put the following questions to you. Also I only have access to a dial-up connection at the moment. Given the lack of broadband, it seems that following one of your lazy systems would probably be best for trading in my present circumstances. Would you be so kind as to summarise what these systems are and what securities it would be appropriate to trade with them. Also what entries/exits do you follow when your different systems give earlier/conflicting signals.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
quovadis
Frequent Contributor
I should qualify the above. I'd like to look at/investigate the systems ... not necessarily follow one or other of them without making my own decisions.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
When 30 EMA is above 60 EMA, then long only (if below then shorts only). Then when index end of day closes up through 15 EMA, go long next day if green. Top40 only. exit is initially 20% stop on warrant and then lower lows EOD on the index when stop = entry price. trading top40 only ..
0 Kudos
quovadis
Frequent Contributor
Thanks SAimon
0 Kudos
quovadis
Frequent Contributor
Please excuse the mis-spelling in the previous post.
0 Kudos