Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday - a thinking joke

Not applicable
If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Yep, always had problem with that. I'd rather allow a trophic level of biodiversity to exist before I eat it. Imagine if we're all vegerterians, all our livestock species will be extinct. In a SA situation, marginal land will be plowed up (instead of grazed) contributing to a further loss of biodiversity; soil erosion, etc.. I recon it would be better for the planet if I just ate vegetarians.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Hehe!If we weren't meant to eat animals then why are they made of meat?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Im made of meat, would you eat me?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
MD we eat meat Dude, if the only way to control the population explosion is to eat people, then so be it!!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I have no problem with moose meat,but i'm not too keen on dawg.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
On the house menu today we have: A lovely Rosemary Marinated, roasted upper thigh, served with our secret recipe sweet and sour index fingers and potato salad on the side plate. Would you like something to drink in the meantime?
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
Irony- vegetarians eat millions of insect eggs & micro organisms[animals?] OR the poisen it's been killed with.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm not vegetarian because I love animals, I'm vegetarian because I'm anti-vegetables.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos