Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GFI

Not applicable
Trades are very strong today, do people expect this one to rise.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
I was about to go long on this one yesterday, sitting neatly on support. lucky I didnt cos it came off lower. Its looking better today though so im eyeing it keenly. Gold price seems to be the deciding factor.
0 Kudos
myprince
Occasional Contributor
i think is because of the gold starting to go up and by the way did you check the dollar
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Anouncement from AngloGold that production outlook has increased due to steady power supply having been restored. Other mine stocks may be reacting accordingly.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
sash, didn;t that come out on friday? sure I mentioned it when on teevee?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Simon,please advise Eskom when you are going to be on TV so that they don't have any load shedding then.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
I hope so...bought GFI and still waiting. But I am a sucker for punishment..also bought HAR and DRD as well. Will hopefully come to my senses one of these days
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've taken the trade. Gold is looking strong at $930. News came out that the Chinese are eyeing BIL for a potential stake. Quite a nice day in the resource sector!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gold glitters , but be careful ... the IMF is planning to sell some of there gold stock by the ton. Read here .. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080407/ap_on_go_ot/imf_gold_sales
0 Kudos