Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GVV, CVV whatever...

Not applicable
So did your buy orders go through on friday? How much money did you loose today? Did u fall into a tub of butter.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ha!Ha! Never thought I'd ever say this - but, good one Mkadir.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
This is what is referred too s*****eing the bottom of the barrel. I even bought today at dirt cheap prices, come to pappa darling shares.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You are one sick mother phuque'er!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I can't believe how backward this GVV guy is, i think he's a sadist, luvs the whoppin. Market won't bottom 4 a long time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh dear oh dear....yes CVV as you say this is sraping the bottom of the barrel....now u tell me what do u get at the bottom of the barrel? What an idiot! The market loves ppl like you ....
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
It has nothing to do with satanism, it have everything to do with balance. You have to buy and sell on all levels of the market. I have still 35% cash of my share investments.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
You can not put new wine in old wine skins, the market needs new blood. Another way to see it is that the market is being mopped up.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
The market is too greedy, do you remember the Standard Bank advert of the boy who chose to take the two rand instead of the five rand? Well the same is with share, plant a share field on each level and then reap your profits when the market passes the levels, don't be greedy and expect to sell at the top and buy at the bottom because you will never get it right all the time.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
What happened to the bears, did they suddenly get a go to sleep call?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
GVV? I suppose you only look at 1min candles? Now if you take a quick look at daily and weekly candles? You will note that the mother of all bears is watchin you... come into me bear trap dearie
0 Kudos
Not applicable
believe me when I say this...they are out there laying their traps waiting for idiots like you to get to get more *****y.....trust me I am a SANSA approved teacher...I wouldnt tell fibs
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I know my trap is set.. I will be going short if the trigger is given
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
I reckon soon as the DAX gap closes and somewhere between there and 15h30 this pm we'll get a nice short trigger. But not before the DAX closes it's gap
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I don't care about grafts on Blue chip shares, I am only interested in PE's. It is time you sheep hoard all your cash from fear and support the market while I will be enjoying 10% dividends with falling interest rates.
0 Kudos