Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Gap forming... Heading down

DCTrader
Super Contributor
Chartist, can you confirm... not sure?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
saash
Super Contributor
Dc, the gap up was on open of the market. When we move below today's low, anticipate the gap to close - Make a note of that level as it may only close tomorrow. OMO. Chartist can confirm if I got the concept?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
True... Was meaning more of a squeeze going one way or the other... looking more likely to head south.
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
guys what trading manuals are yall reading for technical analysis... i would need something like trading for dummies?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Gida, start with the online Tech Analysis in Education.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
There's no set formula gida... just a hunch. Watch, the market will prove me wrong... yet again!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looking at the ftse i'd say the break will be up first for 20 - 25 points (false move) and then back down to 5735, watch the ALSI to follow suit. :-)
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Either way... the last 90 minutes have been the most boring over the last month!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bounce on FTSE complete (36 points), now we go down for a little drop.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oops.. a little more than I thought. 50 points now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wow, just about 100 points, now the anticipated drop?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Really don't get it... we move up with the FTSE today, but when the FTSE pulls back, we staying up there. FTSE futures came down about 50 points now but still cruising like a boeing... If it drops, it'll drop fast.
0 Kudos