Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HAR

Russ
Super Contributor
How low can she go?Any thoughts?And don't say zero.Thanks.
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
zero unlikely, but 1c - bow that I would wager a few cents on. HAR looking ugly, very ugly and a lot of people long here, so if they start to bail. ouch .
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
No, no not zero. And 1c very unlikely. About 34c? Hope this help.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hmmm, 34c. Nah would nae be a buyer at 34c, I got principles an will never pay over 10c for a gold mine.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
ah! the great gold bull of 2007 just think you will be able to tell your children you were there.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I consulted the sangoma about this share. She eventually threw those nasty bone at me. With her big eyes and fowl breath she whispered the following words to me "I see this share everywhere..It is a common as sea sand"
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Principles huh? Nice bonus cheques handed out at the annual bankers coven this year ;)?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
were you been B are the bags packed!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Off on Monday! Few minor probs here which had to sort - all upstairs bath water flooding downstairs cos a certain someone didn't connect the outlet pipe. All lights tripping cos a certain someone put on new plug sockets. But, I digress. . . welcome to little James!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The Tarot cards say something about 6660c, or maybe it's just 666c...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fowl breath eh! I guess that means you'd have to be a cock to buy this one?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
How'd you manage to get that by the censor? I'm sure Charty was **** when he tried.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks B, sitting holding him as we speak....A certain somone was not born to work, you should be very pleased that it is almost ready to go. have a rip in Berlin, drink coffee and red wine .......etc
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Wardog that is not what i mean't. What i did mean was to create a bit of descriptive humour. mmm i guess the left side of my brain are working overtime..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just messing with you P! At the moment, I'm so chicken when it comes to buying anything that I could quite easily consult a sangoma myself.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
well there was talk of a breakout and chartist said the breakout was definite so i guess he was right, and he did not mention which way it would go, quiet clever MR Chart.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Thanks all for the help.I just hope it gets back up to R120.
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
there is no chance of a breakout soon. it needs to trade above 8400 to resume the bull trend. presently its just at support, next support is 6000c and then all the way to 4679c! sellers are still getting out, it will be a smooth ride down all the way to 4679c and below. i will not touch this share if it can not trade above or even close to the resistance level.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
harmony has not been in a bull trend for years!!!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Thanks,Jam,but I would not be surprised if this little share surprised us.
0 Kudos