Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

Project_Directo
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks. I have my first glass of red ready for consumption. Bring on the close.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
think we will see a rally on monday?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Depends on bail-out details. OMO
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
To clarify..I did not think we would see a significantly higher open..I do not claim to have any Idea as to what will transpire during the day.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
The Auusie & Asians don't seem too amped by the washington politicking & paulsoning, do they? Quote of the debacle must be "All we're talking about is having Groucho, Harpo, and Chico watching over Zeppo"
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The thing is this... its a bit like Rockerfella and Rothchilds stepping in to buy on day 2 of the 1929 crash it was vallient and humaniterian but it failed to stop the slide...if this does not work the USA has spent its cash and then what!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I am being dof..I am sure you quote is funny but I have no Idea who Zeppo, chico etc are..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez!!! imagine if there had not had a deal at all. we are already down 600 odd points..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez!!! imagine if there had not had a deal at all. we are already down 600 odd points..
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Three Stooges John... the Marx brothers? ... all time best comedians ever, especially Groucho Marx on Adolf... withering, blistering, funniest man who ever lived. George Burns is the only one who even comes close to him for pure wit!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
OH yes, and the gap from the 19th is closed.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Nova..yes I know who they are now. How ols are you Nova..I thought you were quite young but prehaps not?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Oh, and Zeppo, or Herbert Marx, was the youngest brother who left the team early on to make his own way, hence the three stooges Chico, Harpo and Groucho. (Gummo went to fight in WW1, preferring that to acting)
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
heh John, I'm not that old, I just have a fine appreciation for the really good things in life and the Marx brothers are one of those fine things. Trouble is our intellectually superior sabc board are unlikely to have ever heard of them so you will not see them on telly here. Oh, I also like Jazz, Classical and Industrial Trance.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
As against the Financial Trance, which is all the rage on some streets in downtown Manhattan ...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What is it about Americans, they always leave the office when fired with a file box,pot plant and coffee mug..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I am impressed...so how old are you did you say..
0 Kudos