Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hey Chartboy

john_1
Super Contributor
all that is a little strange for me( provided this little rally is sustained) is the market was obvious about this move. Way to many people on board at the ouset. Prehaps I am being a little over cautious. what do you think?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
John are U suggesting there are too many bulls following the herd instinct ? - This bull wants to be in there, but there is so much "stoff" around at the moment ???!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
A rally with everybody on board at the outset is doomed to fail, market needs fresh buyers and as we have seen the dow is now in negative territory. down 200 points from when I wrote my love note to chartboy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
dont you just love this volatility just look at the rand
0 Kudos
Not applicable
down and out for the night - too much stoff - I don't like the look for tomorrow on our market - if 1.25% cut in this short time doesn't buck things, then we st...ffed - even if Tito does nothing
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we sitting here all dumb struck ( which way the markets are going )and the money is just around the corner
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
This doesent help for us in the importing business. The rand is choping 6% of my profits alredy year to date. Not good , f it keeps Rand keeps weakening. ( although i see it happening)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey everyone for them selfs, first my pocket and then eeeeeeh ... my pocket agian
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
The fact that some shares are so high and some low means market is pulling in different directions and is negative in medium term.see www.gold-eagle.com, tech ana section.
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
obvious bernanke's antibiotics are being rejected, a strong cup of earl grey is recomended to flush out all toxins. Perhaps Greenspans outlook is where the market wants to be
0 Kudos