Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hi Guys

john_1
Super Contributor
Lots of new names, lots of talk of ssf, and lots of people loosing money. Not sure this is the company I want to be keeping anymore.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Asher
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Are you talking to me or your money!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Methinks John got his hand caught in the proverbial cookie jar today
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
John has not had a hand in the jar for over a month now. but I am looking forward to some freshly baked.
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
what does tire me is that everytime there is a correction/profit taking/slight dip, then the posts about "is this a bear market, has the bear finally come, the market is crashing" comes out... what will be ironic then, is when the market does eventually turn then all the doomies will say "I told you so"...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Welcome back South J. Too bad jou don't wanna be around us anymore - I'll go eat some worms. Asher, don't take the bears too seriously, they can be cute while they're little.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its only an opinion/question. Also a part of the cycle.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
J stick around and get famous....playa
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is it about fame or getting to know how other are thinking about the current market.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
It's simple when everyone sell I buy and when they buy again I sell, short and sweet
0 Kudos