Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Hitting my target of R4.50 soon?

Not applicable
Woolies now bottoming at around 14.50 - 15.00, just as I predicted. Where are all those who let it rip when I made this prediction. What happened to those climbing in at 16.85 and calling me an idiot when i said 14.50 was on the cards? Tribalzone? a little quote from you... "theyve given a warning about tougher trading conditions going forward... unlike skippy Ive taken this as a buying opp on whlsta". LOL, I'll be making my purchases at 14.50 now, 'nuff said.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
sorry that heading should read 14.50, apologies.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Big announcement tomorrow....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
either way it looks like some support buying today..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no offence skippy, I wasnt knocking you just taking a different stratergy. remember time frame of trades use different approaches. Ive been buying all the way down, and given might have been buying too early for some of it but now starting to see returns as the last 4200 I bought was at 15 and have a rather longer term outlook.. good call on the 15... lets hope it is the bottom... for my sake that is, in the mean time Im trying to get over the fact that my 150000 imu I bought last week for 7 was just sold for 19. love it...
0 Kudos
Black_Diamond
Not applicable
Hi Skippy I could not agree with you more. My feeling is that it will hit 12.50 by mid-feb and we should a rally then. thoughts?
0 Kudos