Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How do I get through a day like today?

warhippo
Super Contributor
turn off your computer and TV .. every so often check your portfolio and using your investment critera see if there is anything worth buying or selling and JUST REMEMBER richardw: "how can you say you trade the price AND you say 'With all that is happening in the world' ?? it is either one or the other .. you either trade the price or you watch the TV ?? Hence: one was blind and the other could not see!!
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
richardw
Super Contributor
Think I'll keep reading the news. Although I do have to learn how to follow through with a move - best to buy, put in a stop, walk away.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i however used the stars who guided me through the masses of blind and deaf,.. keep scratchin the ol noggins boys,.. hooo hooo hooo,. recall 'mercury retrograde',.. slips of the ol fatt fingers?? naah,. nothing in that astro stuff,.. bwa ha ha
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OML sens regards 19h shares short,.. hmmm,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
actually looks like a 19k shares BUY,.. oop,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
question is,. is OST going to hold us back from purchasing more beach wear today??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and all the @market sellers? hahahah,. whassap? lol
0 Kudos