Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I want...

Wizard
Super Contributor
to get this one at the bottom!...and we are nowhere near it...
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
What do you think bottom is Wizard? I bought today at 475. Strong rand keeping it around there, but dont see rand getting stronger in next few months. and dont think will gold weaken much more?
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
I agree with you running bull.Gold should climb again slowly from here and drd at this price is a great bargain.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
There is nothing to suggest to me that it will run soon. Goldies 'love' inflation and oil is coming down. Only financials run under those conditions, be it only temporarily. The chart tells me that a bottoming formation is underway(since 12May), but can also be viewed as lower prices to come...I say I'm going to wait make few bucks elsewhere and will have a look during 'Gold season'(September onwards)whether there isn't a bargain here.Picture this... R3 here is an option...R2.5 also... in October.
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
I cant see financials holding their gains in the weeks to come. People seem to be looking for financials recovery(which will come)but just think they are looking for something that isnt there (yet). Maybe its just to volatile for me!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
they won't...
0 Kudos
wildcat
Not applicable
Hey is that a descending triangle or a falling wedge in the chart??? Can't work out if we're going up or down from here?
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
A decending triangle and its going up.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Agree..with Wizard still a long way down before she hits bottom.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The beauty of this share is that when it really moves it moves like a warrant without the time decay...If u catch it at the low it normally doubles in price. It normally makes good runs to the 200 EMA and that's good enough already for nice profit
0 Kudos